- Two important things that I did this year:
- Went to big travel to Asia, living in Thailand during 2012/2013 winter.
- Went for short travel to Greece and UAE.
- Most interesting/inspiring people I met this year:
- Taxi driver Ali in UAE who can talk on 7 languages very good and knows about 15 languages not very well (but still can speak them)
- Two people that change my way to thinking this year:
- Taxi driver Ali, I got that it’s not so hard to know a lot of languages, you need just speak a lot.
- Stephen Nelson Smith, He tought me a lot about IT infra management and software development.
- Two new hobbies this year:
- Bycicle riding
- Two might-have-been dream in this year:
- Buy own apartment
- Learn how to build sites with RoR
What did not go well
- still have not much money so a lot of plans still postponed
- often find hard to concentrate on work
- still not very good in choosing priorities
- spend a lot of time on garabage things, like reading blogs, news and so on useless stuff
- don’t pay enough attention to sport activity
What went well
- traveled a lot, it was life changing experience!
- was programming more, My developer skills became better, I learn basics of Python and some Ruby too.
- finished statistics course on Coursera and got again that learning is fun.
- became quite good in writing opscode chef recipes/cookbooks.
- began to ride a bycicle again after 10 years of neglecting and was snorkeling in Mediterranean sea.
- learnt how to drive motor scooter